Revista TecnoLógicas is a Colombian peer-reviewed journal, which publishes in a wide range of subfields of the engineering sciences. It is indexed in SciELO Citation Index (Thomson Reuters Web of Science), Redalyc, DOAJ, EBSCO, Latindex, Dialnet and Publindex. The Editorial Board of Revista TecnoLOGICAS has the pleasure of inviting the scientific community to publish in the next special issue (Biomedical Engineering) of Revista TecnoLOGICAS preferably on the following topics:
- Biomedical signal and image processing
- Pattern recognition for biomedical applications
- Computer aided and automated diagnosis
- Brain-Computers interface
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Bio-robotics and biomechanics
- Rehabilitation engineering
- Medical physics
- Cellular, molecular and tissue engineering
- Materials and nanotechnology for biomedical applications
- Modeling and simulation of biomedical systems
- Telehealth and clinical engineering
- Medical apps development
The interested contributors are highly encouraged to submit their manuscripts/papers via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate that the contribution is for the September-edition, the name of contributors, the contact author with email and the manuscript-type (original research or review paper). The journal publishes innovative contributions to maintain a high quality of publications and the editorial board reserves the right to reject papers without sending them out for review.
Submit papers before June 11
Authors Notification: July 13
Revised manuscript submission: August 2
Final editorial decision: August 8
In order to expedite the publishing of papers in this special issue (September-edition), the Editorial Board highly recommends you submit a well-written paper in English only.
Download the Guide for Authors:
Each paper published in Revista TecnoLOGICAS is assigned a DOI number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper.